- Let us open the image in Photoshop.
- Select the lasso tool; you can use any selection tool of your choice.
- I am using the default lasso tool with default settings.
- Zoom to the area you want to erase. Analyse thoroughly. Using the lasso tool select the area you want to remove. Make sure you have selected enough pixels.
- If you are satisfied with the selection simply press delete or backspace in your keyboard.
- Photoshop will ask you to choose the option you want to use for filling the deleted area.
- Select the content aware option and press OK.
- Photoshop will automatically delete and fill the selected area with the background which is exactly matching with the photo.
- Depending on the computer configuration this will take a while.
- Once finished, deselect and zoom in to the cloned area.
- Closely watch for any defect. Depending on the complexity of the photo you may get some arty crafts.
- Use clone stamp tool for fixing that area.
- Use a soft brush and 50% opacity clone the defect pixels.
- Take your own time to fixing the image.
- Use the same technique for fixing the remaining parts.
- Once finished do some final adjustment to the image.
- Use levels to give some contrast to the image.
- Also increase the saturation a little bit. Add hue if needed.
- See how quickly we removed the unwanted foreground elements from the photograph.
- You can create clean plates, textures and backgrounds using this method.
Written By Sameer T on 6/25/13 | 1:21 PM
Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for fixing the images. Today we are going to fix this photo using Photoshop. Using the content aware feature we can quickly remove the unwanted for ground objects from a photo. Photoshop automatically fix the background.Get the video tutorial at the bottom of this page.
Labels: Adobe Photoshop